|Wood Frame||Twenty Year|
|Seat Suspension||Ten Year|
|Seat Foam||Ten Year|
|Recliner Mechanism||Three Year|
|Lift Mechanism Only||Three Year|
|Electric Mechanism Only||Three Year|
|Electric Components||Two Year|
|Spare Parts||One Year|
1. Owners of upholstered furniture should expect foam and fibre fillings to compact a little over time. This is considered quite normal.
2. Other materials will be covered by Lanfranco Furniture supplier(s) warranties including; Plastic/Timber facings – 1 year, Joining clips – 1 year, Oke strip – 1 year, Leather/Fabric – 1 year, Stitching – 1 year, Zips – 1 year, Hand control / Recliner handle or Trigger release – 1 year, Lift chair – 2 years, Sofabed mechanism and Mattress – 1 year, Any foam that is not on the seat eg. Arm pad / footrest etc – 1 year
2a.Castors, plastic/timber facings, recliner handle, recliner trigger, glides, hand remote, transformer, cables, silicon coated fibre, recliner springs are all covered by a 1yr warranty.
In this warranty period if the above parts have failed, Lanfranco will supply replacement at no charge but are not liable for cost of fitting.
3.Any rectification, repair or replacement carried out by Lanfranco Furniture under this warranty shall not extend nor renew the warranty period. Any replacement part is covered by a 6 month warranty.
4. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer of Lanfranco Furniture products. It is not transferable or assignable. The original purchaser shall establish the original purchase via the sales slip, sales receipt or other evidence. Damaged or lost receipts or sales slips are not valid and will not be honored.
5. This warranty shall only apply whilst the furniture is cared for, cleaned and/or maintained in accordance with care and maintenance instructions provided or available in our website
Lanfranco Furniture shall not be liable for:
6. (a) failures or defects of the Product resulting from misuse (whether intentional or
otherwise), negligence, modifications, accident, lack of maintenance or inadequate
care being carried out in accordance with the directions for care of the Product;
7. (b) normal wear and tear of the Product;
8. (c) any loss (direct or consequential) resulting from the use of the Product once the
Purchaser has direct or indirect knowledge or has cause to suspect that the Product
is not performing in accordance with its specifications;
9. This warranty shall not apply in the following cases
a. if any defect to the product occurs due to repair, alteration or modification carried out by any third party, or where parts are used in rectification, replacement or repair which are not manufactured, sold or approved by Lanfranco Furniture, without Lanfranco Furniture written consent
b. if any defect arises due to failure to comply with storage, handling, use, or maintenance instructions (as the case may be) or otherwise results from lack of care in storage, handling, use or maintenance, or use for a purpose for which the products are not designed or sold
c. if any defect arises due to damage caused during transport
d. if changes occur in the condition or operational qualities of the products due to climate or other environmental influence, foreign material contamination or water entry
e. when rectification, replacement or repair of the product is, in the opinion of Lanfranco Furniture, required due to wear and tear resulting from normal use of the product, or where the product has been damaged due to misuse or negligence
f. if the product suffers damage caused by continued use of the product after it is known they are defective
g. to damage caused by fabric pilling. Fabric pilling is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered under warranty. Pilling can easily be removed with a battery operated pilling tool available from most haberdashery stores.
10. The motion furniture is built for use with seat load bearing no greater than 145kg (electric & reclining chairs) and 145kg (lift chairs)
11.Electric Recliner Safety Instructions:
Ensure that you know how the recliner functions and how to operate it.
Maintain the recliner in accordance with these instructions to ensure that it functions properly.
Keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference.
Pass these instructions on to any third party who will be using the recliner
Use this electric recliner only as described in this manual. Any other uses not recommended in this manual may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
This electric recliner is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience or knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the recliner by a person responsible for their safety.
Do not let children operate or play with the recliner.
This recliner has moving parts driven by powerful motors and care should be taken at all times. Ensure that children and pets are not in the vicinity of the recliner when any motorised functions are being used.
Use only with the transformed supplied with the recliner. This transformer has no user-serviceable parts. Refer all servicing and repairs to a qualified personnel only. Improper repairs may place you at serious risk.
Check this recliner regularly (and especially the power cord and transformer) for any signs of damage. If any damage (especially to the cabling, wiring, transformer or control unit) is observed, unplug the power plug and do not use the recliner until it is inspected by an authorised repairer.
Do not use this recliner if it has been damaged in any way, or if the supply cord is damaged in any way.
Unplug the recliner from the mains supply when not in use.
12. This warranty applies to furniture for domestic use ONLY.
13. Freight costs for warranty claims will be borne by the purchaser from the nominated point of delivery. The supplier will only be responsible for return freight from the original delivery point, and only if deemed to be a manufacturing fault after inspection and/or testing.
14.(d) any tearing and splitting of any fabric or leather covering more than two (2) years
from the date of delivery of the Product
15. This warranty is subject to the operation of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) and goods and consumer protection legislation of the various states of Australia and any similar or substituted enactment.
16. Nothing contained in this warranty is intended to purport to restrict, modify or exclude or to restrict, the operation of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) and goods and consumer protection legislation of the various states of Australia and any similar or substituted enactment
17. All Products to be assessed under the Lanfranco Furniture Warranty are to be identified and returned to the following address: 20 McGowan Street, Pooraka SA 5095. Claims must indicate the sender’s name and RA (return authority) details.
18. All product returned must be packed in a manner to ensure no further damage is caused to the product.